Detailed introduction of packaging forms of pesticide packaging bottlesThe production of pesticide packaging bottles mainly uses the general synthetic resin in polyethylene, followed by a large number of varieties that can be produced. For the low density polyethylene and high density polyethylene, which can reflect the performance of a special product, the agricultural medicine packaging bottles can also be processed by extrusion method, and the composite film formed after processing is mainly used for packaging heavy goods.
In the development of these years, the use of pesticide packaging bottles is mainly used for packaging drugs, so there are certain rules in its production, which need to be treated carefully:
(1) The capacity of pesticide packaging bottles: mainly because of the special nature of the packaging and use of the drugs, so from a few milliliters directly to 1000 milliliters, the shape is almost circular, and there are square and elliptical lines.
(2) The use of pesticide packaging bottles is mainly to ensure that there is no moisture and deterioration during the period of validity. The pesticide packaging bottles should have good sealing and permeability resistance, and can also prevent the impact of light, heat and water vapor on drugs.
(3) There will be direct contact between the inner wall of the pesticide packaging bottle and the drug. For the material used to make the bottle, it is necessary to meet the requirements of the drug packaging, so as to ensure the safety performance of the drug used.
(4) The production of pesticide packaging bottles and the use of oral solid and liquid pharmaceutical plastic bottles belong to a kind of packaging, which does not need to be cleaned and sterilized, and can be used in the packaging of drugs. Therefore, the limit requirements for microorganisms are relatively high, and the production environment and process need to meet the relevant requirements.
(5) The structure, shape and size of pesticide packaging bottles should meet the filling requirements of pharmaceutical enterprises, and should be able to adapt to high-speed automatic filling technology.